16. Write at least one letter/card to a friend per month.
20. Find a new job (maybe a legal job, maybe not).
21. Read 100 books per year, at least 50 from the To Read collection.
22. Go to library at least once a month.
22a. Get library card.
24. Cull things I own.
24d. Games (video and board)
25. Try one Pinterest project per month.
35. Pay off credit card.
36. Pay off undergrad student loans.
37. Pay off law school student loans. [Hahahahaha.]
48. Send birthday cards each month.
17. Exercise at least three times per week.
18. Stretch daily.
44. Get health insurance.
45. Establish psychiatric treatment.
46. Establish general practitioner treatment.
47. Establish vision treatment.
7. Write first draft of non-romance marching band novel.
8. Write first draft of romance marching band novel.
9. Write first draft of BDSM erotic romance.
10. Write new draft of The Talking Dead.
11. Polish new draft of The Talking Dead until it is ready to query.
12. Query YA agents for The Talking Dead.
13. Write new draft of Monsters & Magic.
14. Write at least one new short story per month.
15. Edit second draft of Tracy's novel until it is ready to query.
19. Write daily.
26. Submit one short story per quarter.
27. Submit one nonfiction piece per quarter.
31. Research ghost writing/work for hire opportunities and determine whether this is a useful option.
39. Write a horror story trope poetry collection.
41. Read and recap one book per month.
42. Evaluate writing career monthly and create daily, weekly and career goals.
43. Write a YA and/or NA road trip novel.
3. Learn to knit and/or crochet.
4. Create at least one piece of physical art per month.
5. Launch Stardust & Whimsy.
6. Create at least one new piece for Stardust & Whimsy per week after launch.
29. Learn to use my sewing machine.
30. Sew one clothing project per month.
32. Attend and/or host one social event per month.
40. Attend Wiscon 40 (2016).
1. Learn to make excellent biscuits and gravy.
2. Learn to make Lucky House's coconut chicken.
38. Try one new recipe per month.
28. Learn to play my bass guitar.
33. Learn to read drumline sheet music.
34. Volunteer with 2015 RHS marching band.
49. Take an adult ballet class.