seeksadventure: (Default)
[personal profile] seeksadventure
Quick roundup of 2017: It was a dumpster fire. I did lots of volunteering, and sometimes that was terrible, but mostly it was good. I wrote 550k words, which was 50k over my goal. I was manic from August through, well, still manic now, but at least it is more under control than it was in August and September. Work stuff was wild the second half of the year. I traveled a ton and saw friends I don't get to see nearly enough.

I'm still working on moving my reading list to dreamwidth instead of livejournal for everyone who uses their accounts on DW, so if you see me unfriendly on you LJ, that's why. Let me know if you're not using DW.

Date: 2018-01-01 08:23 pm (UTC)
tigeranne: (Default)
From: [personal profile] tigeranne
Happy New Year, Carla! We survived 2017, too!

I should really do more work on moving my stuff over to DW. Maybe in 2018! ;)

May 2019

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

Most Popular Tags

Page generated Sep. 30th, 2026 01:00 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios